A Must Read
LOW CARB POPPER CHICKEN
Low carb popper chicken is where it’s at for this week of eating healthy for Friday. Low carb popper chicken is a great way to get your body back on track for the weekend. Especially if you like chicken. I came across this recipe and wanted to share it.
How to Make Low Carb Popper Chicken
How to make low carb popper chicken is simple and easy all you have to do is eat out.. Just joking just follow the ingredients i listed below to get started its really easy to make.
- 6 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 slices of bacon, diced
- 1/4 cup jalapeno slices, diced (I used the kind in the jar that you put on nachos)
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 4 TBSP butter, melted
- A little bit of Corn Flakes for a little crunch (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place chicken breast in a 13×9 casserole dish and bake until juices run clear. 30-40 minutes, depending on the size of the breast.
- While chicken is baking, fry bacon pieces until crispy.
- Remove bacon and add onions and saute until tender.
- Remove from heat and add crispy bacon, onions, jalapenos, cream cheese, mayonnaise, cheddar and Parmesan cheese. Mix until well combined.
- Remove chicken from oven and reduce to 350 degrees.
- Spread jalapeno popper mixture all over each Chicken breast until well covered.
- For the topping, mix together Parmesan cheese and melted butter. Sprinkle on top of jalapeno popper topped chicken. Bake until the tops are lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
submitted by AuntBeesRecipes.com – much more here!
Elton John plans to Boycott Dolce Gabbana – http://wp.me/p2WRim-1M
The musician, other members of the LGBT community and people who have used in vitro fertilization are sharing the #BoycottDolceGabbana hashtag to express outrage over what Italian designers Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana said to Panoramamagazine
Check out @HealthChange4u’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/HealthChange4u/status/574555790729613313?s=09
The benefits of Celery are amazing check out this post on Celery and Us!
Baked Fish Gluten Free
Baked Fish Gluten Free, your asking what is this? Wanted to share a low carb recipe for Friday. Fish is a great way to get your body back on track because it digests quickly and it’s low fat. This low carb recipe is simple, cheap, quick, and easy. Backed fish with gluten free Parmesan crust should hit the spot for those that wanted to try gluten free and still have some taste to their fish.
Baked Fish Gluten Free Parmesan Crust Ingredients
Baked fish gluten free Parmesan crust ingredients are simple to follow. I listed out the ingredients below to make this as easy as possible. I hope you and everyone else enjoys it.
* 6 ounces of Cod or any other white fish (defrosted)
* Gluten Free bread crumbs – the lighter the better!
* Parmesan (optional), you can also use the Diaya parmesan if you are vegan
* Butter or Earth Balance butter flavor olive oil spread (vegan)
* Green Onions
* 1/2 teaspoon(s) Tabasco or other hot pepper sauce (optional)
* 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice freshly squeezed (approx. 1/2 lemon)
* 3 tablespoons of Mayonnaise or Veganaise
* 1 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
* Spray Olive Oli – this will keep the dish lower in fat.
* 2 tablespoon(s) fresh flat-leaf parsley finely chopped
Preparation of Baked Fish Gluten Free Parmesan Crust
Preparation of baked fish gluten free Parmesan crust is really easy as pie. Start with turning on your oven to preheat it and go from there. But just in case if your not sure i listed out the steps below.
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Spray a baking dish for the fillets with olive oil.
2. In medium bowl, mix together the cheese, breadcrumbs, butter, mayonnaise, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco and lemon juice; season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside until needed.
3. Make sure the fish is free of moisture. Pat dry with paper towels, this keep the fish from making the bread coating mushy; season generously with salt and pepper. Place fish on the oiled pan.
4. Coat the fish with roughly 3 tablespoons of the cheese mixture over each fillet.
5. Place in the oven and bake until bubbly and almost cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes. Temperature should be approximately 125-130° when tested at thickest part of fillet with meat thermometer.
6. Once the fish is cooked through, use the broiler to crisp the coating for 2 to 3 minutes to brown and crisp the tops. When done, the fish should flake easily with a fork.
7. Remove from oven, garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately
This is a great recipe to have on hand when you are trying to make healthy meals on the go. It’s also a great dish for entertaining and it goes well on salads.